You can place an order in all sections of our site. You simply have to add one or more items to your cart by clicking on the image of the cart near the desired book. To view the content of your cart, click on the link “See cart” in the top right-hand corner. From there, you can:
- Cancel the order:
- Click on “Cancel the order”.
- Change the content of your shopping cart:
- Change the amount of an item and click on the image “Refresh the order”.
- Remove an item from the cart by clicking on “remove” on the line of the item to remove, or by setting its amount to 0 and clicking on “Refresh the order”.
- Place the order:
- You must identify yourself, either by creating an account if you are a first-time buyer on our site or by entering your address to locate your basic information.
N. B.: This address must be the same as the one on your credit card statement as the card is validated with this address.
Telephone: 514-351-6010, ext. 2
Telephone (toll-free): 1-800-363-0494, ext. 2
Fax (toll-free): 1-877-913-5920
By email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation charges include participation in preparation and packaging charges as well as postage charges. Part of these charges are fixed and the others vary according to the number of items ordered and the delivery address.
Transportation charges are charged for each individual order. You should preferably group together all your items on one single order.
All sales are final. Any product return must be subject to a prior return authorization request. Requests must be made to the Customer Service:
By phone: 514-351-6010, ext. 324 / 1-800-363-0494, ext. 324
By fax: 514-351-3534 / 1-877-913-5920
By email: email@example.com
Return charges are at your expense except for defective products or when there is a mistake in the order.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Prices, payment and promotions
The prices shown are in Canadian dollars; taxes and transportation charges are not included. The amount must be paid in full and in one single payment. For deliveries outside of Canada, custom charges and local taxes are at the expense of the recipient.
The prices shown are subject to change without prior notice.
Complete the required information on the payment form. Remember to include the delivery area as it will determine the applicable transportation charges.
- Indicate the desired payment method at the bottom of the form.
- Click on “Continue”; your invoice will appear on screen.
- Click on “Continue” again to confirm your order.
- Jot down the order number assigned to you to refer to it in any correspondence.
- Click on “End” to close the window.
Payments must be made by credit card on our site. Schools and book stores that have an account number with Éditions CEC are billed directly. Rest assured that all transactions made on our site are safe.
General sales conditions
All sales are final. No return will be accepted without prior approval.
The prices shown are subject to change without prior notice and are subject to the GST.
All orders placed by school commissions or other public organizations must have a purchase order number.
Unless given a special authorization, product sales are final. Invoices are payable within 30 days of the invoice date.
Overdue accounts are subject to monthly administration charges of 2% and lead to a delay in shipments.