The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
JOURNEYS through the history of Québec and Canada is based on the Secondary 3 and 4 History of Québec and Canada curriculum. It includes all the content and helps develop the targeted competencies.
Teachers are provided with flexibility in their approach to the curriculum, and students are supported in their learning autonomy, both in the classroom and at home. To Find More
- Free fold-out Timeline and Quick-recall study tool
Teacher’s resource: Minimum purchase of 20 workbooks per class.
Each content workbook consists of:
Four chapters, each featuring:
- getting started—warm-up information and exercises;
- clear instructive visuals;
- thorough and concise theoretical concepts;
- engaging activities and practical exercises;
- sidebar notes that provide extra information, anecdotes and little-known facts;
- summary of key points;
- learning tools;
- comprehension exercises;
- consolidation—knowledge-application exercises.
Key events of each period under study and summaries of political, economic, and social changes.
Quick-recall study tool
- Maps, charts and diagrams
- Tools for critical analysis
- Reading, writing and evaluation strategies
Teacher’s guide and answer key
- Full-colour Answer key
- Supplementary teaching notes
- Evaluation tools
- Learning and Evaluation Situations (LES)
- Additional practical exercises
- Two crosswords per chapter
Series Digital Features
This Series is available in digital format
The digital workbook allows students to:
- flip through the book, take notes and write in their answers.
For in-class use and correcting, the digital version allows you to:
- project, take notes and flip through the entire content workbook;
- show the answer key, question-by-question;
- access all reproducible material;
- share teacher’s notes and documents with your students using the digital workbook;
- correct your students’ answers directly on their digital workbook;
- work in the digital teacher’s book without connecting to the Internet.