Intended for the teaching of history and citizenship education in the Secondary Cycle One, the History of the World collection includes a wealth of documents and intellectual operations to help students excel in the study of history. To Find More
- an abundance of intellectual operations throughout each chapter;
- a wide variety of documents files, including numerous excerpts from historical sources;
- a wealth of maps to provide geographical context for historical events;
- diagrams to clarify content and facilitate learning;
- illustrated concepts and aspects of society;
- evaluation grids that conform to the Progression of Learning;
- a SPECIAL OFFER: a 1-year Web access to the Teacher’s Guide (digital) + the Answer key (paper) for only $150.95.
Teacher’s resource: Minimum purchase of 20 workbooks per class.